Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, dear Closet!


"A Closet of Curiosities", the excellent avantgarde music blog, run by grey calx, celebrates its 3rd anniversary.

Grey Calx:

"I believe that three years is a milestone in the blogosphere especially of this type of blog. A Closet of Curiosities has come far from an obscure blog with just a few visitors to a semi-obscure blog with more traffic.

Finally, I would like to thank my visitors for stopping by and checking out the stuff I post. I hope that so far I have accomplished what I set out to do which is for this blog to be an educational resource for electronic, avant-garde, ethnic, environmental/nature, improv and ambient music and sounds as well as the quirky novelty recordings and whatever else I occasionally like to show off to the world."


And this is my gratulation song, prizing Greys arduous and excellent work:

No comments: